EQS Group is a leading global provider of digital Investor Relations solutions with over 8,000 clients and offices in Munich, London, Hong Kong, Zurich, Dubai, Moscow, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, and New York.
EQS is the market leader in many important European and Asian markets including German, Russia and Hong Kong, and has newly opened operations New York, Situated in the heart of the Meatpacking District, the EQS New York office is looking for motivated young entrepreneurs eager to make their mark in expanding EQS’s success to the US market.
You will be involved in all commercial areas of our business. From market research, marketing communications, and project management to business development and administration.
The ideal candidate:
- You are currently studying at the undergraduate or graduate level or have completed your degree
- You are goal-oriented and driven to expand global success into the US market
- You have an interest in capital markets, the financial industry, and understand business
- You are a native English speaker or equivalent level (mandatory) and might even speak another language (optional)
- You should already be legally authorized to work in the United States
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate and make a difference in the early stages of our US office's growth
- Great variety and range of responsibilities to gain valuable experience
- Opportunity to develop into an IR professional
- Team spirit, an excellent culture and a flat hierarchy
- A modern office in the heart of Chelsea/Meatpacking District
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter to: email@example.com