Want to become an IR Professional and participate in building up an entire business?
- Identify and develop business among publicly traded companies subject to regulatory filings both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Market analysis.
- Gather and process industry intelligence.
- Assess client’s needs in capital markets and M&A transactions.
- Maintain contact to existing clients and establish contact to potential new clients.
- Support management in business development and marketing.
- Assist in developing and maintaining performance indices.
- Assist in building and maintaining a knowledge database.
- Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, management, or related field with a concentration in finance.
- 2 years of experience in business development, marketing, or sales for an investor relations firm targeting clients subject to regulatory filings or 2 years of experience with a financial services company that provides investment banking services to publicly traded companies.
- Knowledge of global capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions and related regulatory disclosure requirements.
- Experience with and knowledge of common regulatory and non-regulatory filings and investor presentations under GAAP standards.
- Experience in producing pitch books, confidential information memoranda.
- Experience with buy-side mergers and acquisitions execution; experience with coordinating due diligence processes, and drafting marketing and board of director materials.
- Fluency in Mandarin to assist Asian clients accessing the U.S. financial markets, including such companies that are listed on the U.S. stock exchanges under the American Depository Shares and/or Receipt program.
- Travel requirement: 30%.
Send résumés to M. Goldberg, EQS Group Inc., 80 Eight Avenue, #1401, New York, NY 10011
For queries, contact:
Director Business Development