- Manage, retain, and grow revenue; responsible for sales and accountable for service performance
- Generate leads, set up client meetings, and make sales pitches
- Prepare proposals catered to specific clients based on their specific needs
- Develop sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Work closely across in-house project management, design, and development teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of digital solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Support marketing initiatives and campaigns as needed
- Assist with high severity client requests or issue escalations as needed
Note: Detailed product knowledge and sales training will be provided on the job, but interest in digital projects, digital communications, investor relations, and capital markets preferred.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Finance, Marketing, or Business Administration
- 2+ year(s) of sales or accounts management experience
- Strong selling, communication, and analytical skills
- Solid written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- A hard worker with an outgoing personality
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.