With our team, your role is to support the delivery of HR strategy, policies and procedures in line with the company plans. It is a key role in managing change and ensuring the achievement of the company goals through effective people management practices.
The ideal candidate:
- Exposure in Strategy management.
- Exposure in providing and analyzing data for key business leaders
- Exposure in organizing and coordinate HR Strategy, meetings, activities
- Exposure in handling change management.
- Good Knowledge in Statutory compliances - ESIC/ PF/ LWF/ Mediclaim.
- Knowledge in shift management, attendance management,
- End to end recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee on boarding and help plan training & development.
- Exposure in employee engagement activities.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Coordinating Employee Appraisal and review activities.
- General office administration.
Your personality is characterized by
- Outstanding commitment and sense of responsibility
- Excellent presentation and communication skill.
- Excellent capacity for team work.
- Experience between 5 years to 7 years.