Then this is your opportunity: EQS Group is a leading global provider of digital Investor Relations solutions with over 8,000 clients and offices in Munich, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Zurich, Dubai, Moscow, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and New York.
EQS is the market leader in Europe and Asia and has a young New York operation, situated in the heart of Chelsea/Meatpacking District. The EQS New York office is looking for motivated business development professionals eager to make their mark in expanding EQS’ success to the US market.
You will be involved in a wide range of commercial areas of our business, with focus on developing new business and assisting the existing sales team in an internal sales capacity. You will be responsible for developing opportunities on a national level building a pipeline of qualified customers, using our CRM database to support the process, and assisting the existing team with their sales processes. You will be working and trained across the complete product cycle – from acquiring projects to final delivery to clients.
The ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years of professional sales or business development experience, in the financial industry preferably
- You are goal-oriented and driven to expand global success into the US market
- Strong client acquisition and account management skills
- Excellent team player
- You have an interest in capital markets, the financial industry and understand business
- You are a native English speaker (mandatory) and might even speak another language (optional)
- Completed Bachelor degree in management, economics or similar
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate and make the difference in the early stages of our US company’s growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great personal development opportunity
- National and international travelling
- Team spirit, an excellent culture and a flat hierarchy
- A modern office in the heart of Chelsea/Meatpacking District
- Flexible work hours
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter to: email@example.com