EQS Group is looking to hire a Media Network & Partnerships Business Development Executive to our Team in Hong Kong. The position provides the opportunity to maintain and grow a media network within the thriving landscape of regulatory and financial technology. Your primary responsibility will be to maintain and further develop an existing network with media outlets across Asia Pacific to ensure that EQS Group’s outreach satisfies relevant stakeholders of the IR and legal community. Therefore, your duties encompass the sourcing of potential partners, targeted outreach, presentation and negotiation over to relationship management.
- Analyze and monitor the media landscapes in Asia-Pacific countries
- Expand EQS Group’s distribution network for financial and compliance press releases
- Manage relationships with the existing partner network
- Manage partner pipelines, commercial negotiations and end-to-end technical integration and delivery.
- Work with and report to corresponding roles in other countries to ensure distribution network offerings remain global benchmark
- Participate in EQS Group’s research and development activities
- Engage in pre-sales preparation, pitch meetings and client onboarding together with the Sales Team.
- Participate in events to present EQS Group’s value proposition to target audiences
- Degree or commercial experience from the financial media/newswire services sector
- Minimum 2 years of experience within sales/business development, ideally from the financial media/newswire services sector. Other sales and consulting activities with media background will also be considered.
- Domain expertise within the news release distribution space; including, but not limited to the media landscape in Asia-Pacific, and newswire competitors.
- Digital native, plus basic knowledge of HTML, and understanding of feed technologies in news delivery.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English are a must, Cantonese is a plus.
- Communicative and outgoing team player
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.