What you can expect:
Our web-based product COCKPIT is the technical heart of EQS. You are co-responsible for the improvement as well as the redevelopment of this central SaaS communication solution. Thereby, you will work closely with our software architects and technical project managers in an agile project setup.
While working with our international development teams, you will be able to use the full range of current and upcoming web technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and NoSQL databases utilizing an automatic Continuous Delivery Pipeline for the deployment in the Cloud (AWS or MS Azure).
If you are interested, you can employ other programming languages like Node.js and GO and experiment with new technologies.
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web application development with PHP
- Experience in modern PHP application frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
- Great willingness to learn new technologies
- Pleasure in independent implementation of complex architectures in an agile team
- Excellent English skills
You have practical experience:
- In microservice-based software architectures
- With NoSQL
- In TDD/BDD
- In agile software development
- With Public Cloud infrastructures (AWS and/or MS Azure)
Please do not hesitate to send us your application even if you do not bring along all desired qualifications. Your motivation and your willingness to learn new technologies are crucial.
What we offer:
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working time
- Modern office not far from the central station