Operating in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, you will work with our Sales, Development, Creative Design Departments and our clients. You will be responsible for planning and managing client projects as well as internal projects. While managing the full project life cycle, you will ensure that the quality of all deliverables meet stakeholder expectations. For our existing website, tools and webcasting clients, you will be the main point of contact to ensure the smooth running of the project, conduct content updates and coordinate change requests with our development team.
You will be involved in the creation of websites and digital investor relation tools as well as internal product, process and software development projects. You will work alongside global teams, clients, and agencies to drive successful project delivery.
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in managing digital projects or content management with knowledge of relevant tools and methods for implementation
- Digital expert with a fundamental understanding of web development and interest in current internet technologies
- Experience of dealing with clients (ideally external) via email, telephone and face-to-face
- You have worked with various content management systems and know the basics of HTML and CSS
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in (information) management, economics, or a similar field
Your personality is characterized by:
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Client-focused approach
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and commitments
- Native English language fluency, or equivalent level
What we offer:
- Opportunity to take responsibility for projects of well-known clients
- High degree of independence and opportunities for personal development
- Team spirit, an excellent culture, and a flat hierarchy
- Ability to work with diverse international teams, with the opportunity for international travel
- A modern office in the heart of the City of London
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We are looking forward to receiving your application (resume and cover letter).