- Plan, control, and execute client projects throughout various project phases
- Provide consultation and recommendations on different digital solutions
- Work closely with our in-house design and development teams across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Germany, and India to execute qualitative deliverables.
- Quality control and gate-keep all project output to ensure client requirements are met
- Keep track of multiple work and project status to ensure timely delivery
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to foster client loyalty
- Strive to maximize project profitability and take advantage of up-/cross-selling opportunities
- 1+ year(s) of relevant work experience, ideally with financial industry background
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, Web Development or related discipline
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with different software, systems, databases and design programs
- Interest in web design, web development, digital communications, investor relations, and capital markets
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling sensitive data and confidential information
- Strong analytical, time management, communication, and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as being team oriented
- Attention to detail, proactive, organized, and thorough
- Desire for continuous improvement and stays on top of digital/technological trends
Interested parties please send your CV/resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.