Areas of responsibility:
With our team, you will be working on the realization of innovative and comprehensive web projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will work in a client facing role, coordinating within an international project team, creating documentation, reporting and managing the quality test results. Your responsibility is to ensure that the quality of our services will meet the expectations of our demanding customers. Therefore, a testing process as well as test cases for the automatic and manual testing should be implemented. In addition to the quality assurance, the error analysis including the demonstration of potential for optimization is an important part of your daily work.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience in manual testing and quality management of (responsive) websites and web services.
- Knowledge in automation testing and tools will be an added advantage.
- Able to write Functional, Integration and Regression test cases from the analysis of requirements document.
- Test Cases Preparation and Execution.
- Analyzing results and reporting the bugs.
- Testing for data integrity and web based applications (in different frame works).
- Ability to document the test results and log issues in issue tracker.
- Knowledge in Tools like QC, Database Testing, and Dealer-to-Customer Platform will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in manual frameworks for testing Web UI and backend services.
- Fluent English skills.
Your personality is characterized by
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills that go beyond the web development.
- The ability to manage, coordinate and develop detailed test plans, coordinate with design, development and implementation plans that present testing deliverables, testing schedule, and selected test systems based on the defined product requirements.
- The ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- The ability to work on projects under stress due to the short deadlines.
- Outstanding commitment and high sense of responsibility.
- Excellent capacity for team work.
- Self-starter motivation with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- An enjoying interest in the conception of web based projects.
- A target and customer oriented way of working.
- Minimum of 2.5 years of working experience
What we offer:
- You the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.