About EQS TodayIR Limited
EQS TodayIR is the Hong Kong subsidiary of EQS Group, a leading provider for digital investor relations solutions to publicly-listed companies. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany, and have been developing our Asia Pacific business since 2013. Within Asia Pacific, we operate offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, serving over 500 companies in the region. We offer integrated communication solutions which can be used individually or combined effectively in a modular system. With our services oriented towards Corporate Investor Relations, we help companies fulfil mandatory disclosure requirements, disseminate press releases to global media channels, develop and maintain corporate websites, produce interactive financial reports, and execute audio and video webcasts.
- Provide after-sales services to newly-acquired and existing clients
- Provide administrative support to sales team members and daily operations
- Handle different types of client enquiries via phone, email and social media
- Initiate meetings with existing clients and prepare renewal contracts as needed
- Assist with high severity client requests or issue escalations
- Conduct market research and compile relevant call/email lists
- Support on sales-related event planning and organization
- Work closely across in-house project management, design, and development teams to execute internal and external projects
Note: Detailed product knowledge and sales training will be provided on the job, but interest in digital projects, digital communications, investor relations, and capital markets preferred.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing
- Well organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent writing, selling, communication, and analytical skills
- Solid written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- A hard worker with an outgoing personality
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.