Operating in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, you will interface with our Sales, Development, and Creative Design Departments. You will be responsible for planning and managing client projects and the allocation of internal resources. While managing the full project life cycle of client work, you will ensure that the quality of deliverables meet client expectations.
You will be involved in the creation of comprehensive websites and various digital investor relation tools. You will work alongside global teams, clients, and agencies to drive successful project delivery.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of work experience in managing digital projects with knowledge of relevant tools and methods for implementation
- You’re a digital expert with a fundamental understanding of web development and interest in current internet technologies
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in (information) management, economics, or a similar field
Your personality is characterized by:
- Outstanding commitment to projects and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent client communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and commitments
- Native English speaker or equivalent level
What we offer:
- Opportunity to take over responsibility for projects of well-known clients
- High degree of independence and opportunities for personal development
- Team spirit, an excellent culture and a flat hierarchy
- Ability to work with international teams with the opportunity for international travel
- A modern office in the heart of the Meatpacking District/Chelsea in New York
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We are looking forward to receiving your application (resume and cover letter).
Please send them to: email@example.com