As a quality engineer and member of our global Center of Excellence for Quality you are responsible for making sure that the software we are building and deploying is meeting our and our customers quality standards in every aspect - from overall awareness to how we develop, build, test and operate.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Define and establish global testing methodologies and guidelines
- Advise, train and create awareness about software quality processes, best practices and tools
- Collaborate closely with developers, DevOps and security engineers
- Define and manage quality assurance metrics
- Select and configure testing and QM tool portfolio
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing as well as automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Understanding of DevOps principles is a plus
- Good English skills
Please do not hesitate to send us your application
even if you do not bring along all desired qualifications.
Your motivation and your willingness to learn new technologies are crucial.
What we offer:
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working time
- Modern office not far from the central station
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and a desired compensation range to: firstname.lastname@example.org