Areas of responsibility:
You are responsible for the architecture of new modules of this microservice-based SaaS communications solution. You work closely with our product managers and developers in an agile and international project-setup and contribute your experience to develop and realize a stable, sustainable architecture.
- Selection, development and documentation of appropriate architectural concepts for our SaaS products and communication of results and consequences to stakeholders.
- Identification of risks and opportunities in our current software-architecture.
- Coaching and guidance in relation to our guidelines and best-practices.
- Continuous control and evaluation of the state and quality of the development efforts.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the architecture and operational aspects of distributed software systems
- Safe grasp of software-architectural concepts (SOLID principles, Hexagonal design, OO design patterns).
- Experience in the development of business-software using Agile methodologies.
- Experience in running software in cloud-based application environments (AWS).
- Good understanding of the value chain vertical in business software.
- Experience in expressing complex topics in writing and verbally.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Will to constantly improve own skills and learn new methodologies and technologies.
- Fluent English.
- Message-based software systems.
- Application development with e.g. PHP, Node.js, Java or GO.
- Cloud-hosting and cloud-security.
- Infrastructure as code (Python, PHP, Shell scripting etc.).
What we offer:
- Experience in agile software development.
- We are offering you the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterised by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterise our working climate.