Our web-based product EQS COCKPIT is the technical heart of EQS Group. You will be responsible for the architecture of new modules of this microservice-based SaaS communications solution.
You will work closely with our product managers and developers in an agile and international project-setup. Furthermore, you will contribute your experience to develop and realize a stable, sustainable architecture.
- Selection, development and documentation of appropriate architectural concepts for our SaaS products and communication of results and consequences to stakeholders
- Identification of risks and opportunities in our current software-architecture
- Coaching and guidance of our development teams in relation to our guidelines and best-practices
- Continuous control and evaluation of the state and quality of the development efforts
- Experience in the architecture and operational aspects of distributed software systems (IaC, SaaS, Microservices) as well as cloud-based application environments (AWS, Azure)
- Fundamental understanding of software-architectural concepts (SOLID principles, Hexagonal design, OO design patterns)
- Enjoying learning new technologies and methods
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience with message-based software systems is a plus
- Knowledge of application development with e.g. PHP, Node.js, Java or GO is advantageous
What we offer:
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- Innovative development culture with room for ideas and experiments
- Participation in trainings and conferences
- Benefits like our share participation program and several company events
- Flexible working time
- Modern office near Munich central station
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application to: email@example.com