- Handle core FP&A responsibilities
- Handle bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Prepare and compile reports across offices in Asia Pacific
- Coordinate both external and internal parties as part of daily business and financial operations
- Support operation’s business analysis and financial evaluation
- Propose and implement solutions to day-to-day and ad-hoc issues
- 2-4 years of related experience
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in Accounting a must
- Basic knowledge in IAS/IFRS a must
- Strong analytical skills, MS Office skills, and ERP experience; Microsoft Navision experience an advantage
- Solid written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Strong internal communication skills and cultural empathy
- Good at working independently and thinking critically
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental and regional functions
- Hands-on personality, work well under pressure, ideally familiar with medium-sized companies with European background
- Attention to detail, proactive, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
Interested parties please send your CV/resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.