As a member of our Project Management team, you will be the interface between our clients and our global team. We are offering some exciting projects with a high level of independence and a steep learning curve for well-known brands including ANTA Sports, China Unicom, CR Land, Logan Property, and Ping An Insurance. Interested in our work? Check out our solutions here.
- Plan, control, and execute client projects throughout various project phases
- Work closely with internal teams and external parties to liaise and execute qualitative deliverables
- Arrange and deliver qualitative audio-, video-, and web-based content for our corporate clients; from pre-sales consultation to editing and encoding
- Assure that our high-quality standards as well as our client requirements are met by monitoring production/development process of deliverables
- Strive to maximize project profitability and take advantage of up-/cross-selling opportunities
- Keep track of multiple work and project status to ensure timely delivery
- Degree/Diploma preferably in Web Development, Multimedia, and or Business-related disciplines
- Work experience in project management, multimedia, or video editing a plus
- Strong time management, communication, and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently as well as being team oriented
- Attention to detail, proactive, organized, and thorough
- Knowledge in using non-linear video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere), and/or experience in website development an advantage
- Digital native and open for new technologies
- Desire for continuous improvement and stays on top of digital/technological trends
Interested parties please send your CV/resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.