Duties and responsibilities of the job:
As Sales & Business Development Manager you will focus on all commercial areas of our digital compliance and investor relations business.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing sales strategies with the support of senior management and the team.
- Winning new business - from first contact to establishing requirements, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Developing long-term relationships with new clients.
- Delivering excellent client service.
- Representing our company at client meetings, as well as at industry events and conferences.
- Providing training to junior staff members and new employees.
- You will also be involved in developing the marketing and sales strategy of our business.
The position reports into the Managing Director in the UK and will be supported by our teams both in London and in our headquarters in Munich.
The ideal candidate's skills, qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in business or economics.
- Two-year proven track record in sales and business development.
- Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on goal setting.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to create a rapport by telephone and face-to-face.
- Team player.
- Ideally, experience of working for an investor relations, compliance or company secretarial service provider.
- An understanding of the competitive landscape and the latest industry developments.
- A keen interest in capital markets and in building a strong network in the financial industry.
- Additional languages are a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Training in London and Munich.
- A strong international network in the investor relations and media industry.
- Significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Team-spirit, an excellent working culture and a flat hierarchy.
- A modern office in the heart of the financial district in London, next to the Royal Exchange.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter to: email@example.com