Areas of responsibility:
With our team you will be working on the realization of interesting and comprehensive online projects. Your tasks will mainly consist of the implementation and further development of our customer’s websites. In close cooperation with our team in Munich (Germany), you will be developing online-based solutions that will live up to our high-quality standards for our customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Proficiency in PHP 5/7 and MySQL 5+
- Ability to analyze, understand and to further develop existing code bases
- Flexibility to quickly understand “foreign” CMS systems
- Understanding of CRON jobs
- Detail-oriented, precise and effective communicator
- Ability to explain technical problems in plain language
- Self-reliant and profound working methods
- Hands-on development of our existing software universe
- Do bug fixing and implement change requests
- Trouble-shooting and analyzing of reported system bugs
- Release- and deploy-management
- Has minimum 5 years working experience
- Should possess analytical, independent and results-oriented approach
- Must have excellent English communication skills
Your personality is characterized by
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn new technologies
- Outstanding commitment and sense of responsibility
- Enjoyment with the independent and self-responsible implementation of complex architectures in an agile team
- Excellent capacity for team work
What we offer:
- We are offering the prospects of getting trained and acclimatized in Switzerland.
- We are offering you the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.