As a Security Architect and member of our global Center of Excellence for security, you are responsible for making sure that - depending on your focus area - our lT infrastructure and /or the software we are building and deploying is meeting all our and our customers' security standards. Also you will help EQS on our way to establish an ISMS and obtain the related certifications.
- Establish global lT security guidelines, policies and practices
- Establish and introduce procedures, processes and tools for secure development
- Drive and collaborate in lT security projects
- Establish proper security testing
- Architect global lT and cloud infrastructure with focus on lT security
- Work with forensics experts in case of security incidents
- Proven work experience in lT security (architect, engineer, tester)
- Experience with either Network Security, lT infrastructure security, lAM, AWS security, DevSecops, Security testing
- Background as software developer is a plus
- Understanding of DevOps principles and pipelines is a plus
- Good English skills
Please do not hesitate to send us your application
even if you do not bring along all desired qualifications.
Your motivation and your willingness to learn new technologies are crucial.
What we offer:
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working time
- Modern office not far from the central station
We look forward to
receiving your application.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and a desired compensation range to: email@example.com