You are an enthusiastic problem-solver and want to be part of scaling up the US business of a leading global digital Investor Relations provider?
Then this is your opportunity: EQS Group is a leading global provider of digital Investor Relations solutions with over 8,000 clients and offices in New York, Hong Kong, London, Paris, Zurich, Munich, Dubai, Moscow, Shanghai and Singapore.
While leading the markets in Europe and Asia, EQS has recently expanded its business to the US with its New York office, situated in the heart of the Flatiron District. The EQS Group New York office is now seeking a driven and versatile Administrative Coordinator, eager to contribute to EQS Group’s expansion in the US market and support the growth of the business.
As an Administrative Coordinator, operating in a dynamic and ever-changing environment, you will be involved in all commercial areas of our business including human resources, marketing, accounting, sales, and general administration. You will be responsible for coordinating a wide variety of business processes and ensuring the administrative excellence needed to successfully support the growth of EQS Group’s US business.
- Coordination and administration of business processes in areas including marketing, sales, finance and accounting, human resources, and more
- Assisting the management team with administrative tasks
- Coordination and execution of marketing activities including events, digital campaigns, etc.
- Assisting members of the sales team with scheduling meetings, cold calling, and marketing campaigns.
- Establishment of administrative processes in collaboration with global marketing and finance teams
The ideal candidate
- Exceptional time management skills displaying ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and commitment
- Native English language capabilities
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education level
What we offer
- Opportunity for personal development and gaining experience in a fast-pace growth environment
- Ability to work with diverse international teams
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), and paid leave.
- Fulfilling work environment with focus on team spirit and passion
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send a resume, cover letter, and desired compensation range to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.
BACK TO JOB OVERVIEW