You are an enthusiastic problem-solver and want to be part of scaling up the US business of a leading global digital Investor Relations provider?
Then this is your opportunity: EQS Group is a leading global provider of digital Investor Relations solutions with over 8,000 clients and offices in New York, Hong Kong, London, Paris, Zurich, Munich, Dubai, Moscow, Shanghai and Singapore.
While leading the markets in Europe and Asia, EQS has recently expanded its business to the US with its New York office, situated in the heart of the Flatiron District. The EQS Group New York office is now seeking a driven, tech-savy Client Success Manager enthusiastic about ensuring client success, supporting clients and making their mark in expanding EQS’ success to the US market.
Operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, you will ensure client success by supporting large global brands in managing and maintaining their Investor Relations websites, assisting with the setup and administration of webcasts as well as providing support for their disclosure. Working with our proprietary Content Management System based on latest technology, you will be the direct point contact for clients ensuring their success in using our solutions. You will also be working closely with our global project management, creative design, and web development teams.
You will be involved in the creation and maintenance of Investor Relations Websites for some of the world’s most successful companies. You will work alongside our global teams, clients, and agencies to drive successful project delivery and on-going support and maintenance.
The ideal candidate
- Expertise in managing and operating Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS technology
- Basic knowledge of image processing and editing
- Interest in capital markets
- Fundamental understanding of web development and interest in current internet technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in (information) management, economics, or a similar field
Your personality is characterized by:
- Client satisfaction is most important to you
- High standards for quality of work
- Detail-oriented but never losing sight of important deadlines
- Outstanding commitment, ability to multi-task, and you possess a great sense of responsibility for projects
- Excellent written and verbal client communication skills
- Team player
- Native English language
What we offer
- Extensive training
- Responsibility over websites of world-renown clients (Fortune 500 and others)
- High degree of independence and opportunities for personal development
- Team spirit, an excellent culture, and a flat hierarchy
- Working in diverse international teams, with the option of travelling abroad
- A modern office in the heart of the Flatiron in New York City
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send a resume, cover letter, and desired compensation range to: email@example.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.
BACK TO JOB OVERVIEW