The Kochi based EQS Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of EQS Group AG and one of the three development locations of the Group.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have previous experience leading IT teams and managing IT operations and systems Development. Ideally you will have experience managing an IT team spread across various sites for service support, systems and infrastructure.
Build an IT function which strategically contributes to the growth agenda of the business. Enables organization to be innovative, intelligent and adaptive to change. Possesses a risk acumen with healthy skepticism to IT investments and returns. Drives strategic capacity planning and enables the organization to achieve the business objectives such as high system availability, process improvement, increased levels of automation, contribute to higher profit margins, reduced operational costs and higher customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities (for our Kochi Development center):
IT Strategy & Policies
- Review, monitor and implement IT policies
- Define IT standards and check compliance of standards across our development centre
- Help teams to align and follow the defined IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Responsible and accountable for creating an IT road map for this center
- Propose and drive long-term strategies to improve our IT infrastructure, processes, and security posture
- Significant managerial experience within the tech department supporting first-class infrastructure environments and delivering best-of-breed technical services
- Transform existing teams of engineers, architects and team leaders into a highly effective function, including upgrading and reorganizing their talent as required
- Will be responsible for leading different teams including UI, Web development, DevOps & Architects
- Responsible for goal setting, performance measurement, and hiring/ firing decisions
- The position will oversee the day-to-day management of business-critical infrastructure and systems
- As a key component of the management team, he will participate in critical production events to ensure tech teams provide world-class products/services
- Managing and executing significant IT projects
- Should have a great passion for technology and should be able to motivate and drive teams to successful results
Budgeting and Financing
- Implementation of cost-effective IT solutions (Integrate, Rationalize Infra and Software licensing contracts)
- Prepare / Update, Rationalize and adhere to the Revised budget for EQS Web Technologies (subsidiary of EQS Group)
- Having a solid understanding of IT security and helping the teams follow the global security best practices
- Responsible for ensuring that all internal teams are aware of compliance requirements and leading/enabling their compliance with applicable IT policies within their functions
- Vendor management experience including risk analysis, selection, contracting and management of key partners
- Promote effective use of technology across all teams and build corporate partnerships with vendors and service providers to streamline processes and reduce costs
What we offer
- The prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.