EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. In working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
EQS Group was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 500 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
What you can expect
- Co-responsibility for the improvement and redevelopment of our central SaaS communication solution
- Working in an agile project setup
- Using web technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and NoSQL databases utilizing an automatic Continuous Delivery Pipeline for the deployment in the Cloud (AWS or MS Azure)
- Possibility to employ other programming languages like Node.js and GO and to experiment with new technologies
You’ll need to have
- 5+ years experiences with Symfony framework 3.3
- 2+ years experiences with API Platform 2.0
- Extensive experience developing REST APIs, JSON APIs as well as with Doctrine 2, Behat and PHPUnit and Docker
- Excellent knowledge in Mysql database and SQL queries
- Excellent Knowledge in Git
- Enjoyment with the independent and self-responsible implementation of complex architectures in an agile team
- Analytical, independent and results-oriented approach
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience in the agile Software Development
- Ideally German language skills
Please do not hesitate to send us your application even if you do not bring along all desired qualifications. Your motivation and your willingness to learn new technologies are crucial.
What we offer
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working time
- Modern office not far from the central station
We look forward to receiving your application.
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.