The Kochi based EQS Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of EQS Group AG and one of the three development locations of the Group.
With our team, you will be working on the realization of innovative and comprehensive web projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will work in a client facing role, coordinating within an international project team, creating documentation, reporting and managing the quality test results. Your responsibility is to ensure that the quality of our services will meet the expectations of our demanding customers. Therefore, a testing process as well as test cases for the automatic and manual testing should be implemented. In addition to the quality assurance, the error analysis including the demonstration of potential for optimization is an important part of your daily work.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive experience in automated and manual testing and quality management of (responsive) websites and web services.
- Proficient in automation frameworks for testing Web UI and backend services.
- Experience in automation architecture development and/or maintenance.
- Good knowledge of PHP (OO), and MySQL.
- Additional know how of Typo3 CMS or Pearl will be of the great advantage.
- Understanding of business processes, knowledge and project management.
- Good knowledge of Software Life Cycle, ability to understand and transform business requirements and technical designs into the test cases. Experience with (responsive) internet/web application, client/server application and system implementations.
- Fluent English skills.
Your personality is characterized by
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills that go beyond the web development.
- The ability to manage, coordinate and develop detailed test plans, coordinate with design, development and implementation plans that present testing deliverables, testing schedule, and selected test systems based on the defined product requirements.
- The ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- The ability to work on projects under stress due to the short deadlines.
- Outstanding commitment and high sense of responsibility.
- Excellent capacity for team work.
- Self-starter motivation with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- An enjoying interest in the conception of web based projects.
- A target and customer oriented way of working.
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience with at least 3 years of experience in team building and team management
What we offer
- You the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.