EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. In working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
EQS Group’s products are pooled in the cloud-based software EQS COCKPIT. They ensure the professional control of compliance workflows in the fields of whistleblower protection and case management, policy management, insider list management and disclosure obligations. In addition, listed companies benefit from a global newswire, investor targeting and contact management, IR websites, digital reports and webcasts for efficient and secure investor communications.
EQS Group was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs more than 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
In your role, you will be responsible for building product improvements and new features of a compliance software solution which allows our clients to organize and distribute their internal policies.
- You realize the product vision in close collaboration with the product manager
- You define the product’s roadmap working closely with users and stakeholders
- You understand the clients‘ needs and create the best solution for the client
- You own the product backlog: clear description of the backlog items (i.e. epics, user stories), prioritization and close collaboration with the development team in refinements and planning
- You are the first point of contact for your product
- You assess the progress in development of each sprint on an increment level
The ideal candidate
- Understanding of the meaning of: „Agile is a mindset“
- Work experience as a Product Owner in Scrum development teams
- Proven understanding of agile software product development methods
- Excellent communication skills – internal and external – with developers, clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to learn and grow in the compliance area
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus
What we offer
- Working in an agile team set up using Scrum methodologies
- A great working environment in an international team
- Interesting benefits such as an employee share plan
- Flexible working hours and a modern office near Munich Central Station
- Sport offerings and several company events per year
We look forward to receiving your application including your expected salary.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.