EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. In working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
EQS Group was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 500 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
You will work in an international and agile team. Your responsibility is the development of a Single Page Application (SPA). You will contribute to the analysis and planning of the frontend architecture and implement it with current technologies and frameworks like Angular 7+. Your aspiration is the sustainable development of long-lasting products. You optimize UX and UI for a variety of devices. Thereby, you will contribute with your ideas and your experience to the further development of our products.
- Implementation of new features in the frontends of our products
- Development of the architecture of our SPA
- Development of our Continuous Delivery Pipeline for SPA
- Development of our system architecture in an interdisciplinary team
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience in the area of web-frontend development
- Experience in the development of SPA (preferably Angular 2+)
- An independent and proactive way of working
- Great willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent English language skills
We’d love you to have experience in:
- Frontend-Development Pipelines (Gulp, Webpack)
- Node.js as a server language
- Full-Stack development
- Cloud and microservice architectures
- Agile project methods and Scrum
Please do not hesitate to send us your application even if you do not bring along all desired qualifications. Your motivation and your willingness to learn new technologies are crucial.
What we offer
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working time
- Modern office not far from the central station
We look forward to receiving your application.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.