You are an enthusiastic project and/or client service manager and want to become a key player in scaling up the US business of a leading global digital Investor Relations provider?
Then this is your opportunity: EQS Group is a leading global provider of digital Investor Relations solutions with over 8,000 clients and offices in New York, Hong Kong, London, Paris, Zurich, Munich, Dubai, Moscow, Shanghai and Singapore.
While leading the markets in Europe and Asia, EQS has recently expanded its business to the US with its New York office, situated in the heart of the Flatiron District. The EQS Group New York office is now seeking an experienced, industry-savvy Project & Client Success Manager enthusiastic about managing projects successfully, supporting clients and making their mark in expanding EQS’ success to the US market.
As a Senior Project and Client Success Manager, operating in a dynamic and ever-changing environment, you will interface directly with our Clients, our Sales, Development, and Creative Design Departments. You will be responsible for planning and managing client projects as well as providing client support to our clients. While managing the full project life cycle of client work, you will ensure that the quality of all deliverables meet client expectations.
You will be involved in the creation of comprehensive websites and digital investor relation tools. You will work alongside global newsroom teams, clients, and agencies to drive successful project delivery and client service.
- The creation of comprehensive websites and digital Investor Relation tools as well as internal product, process and software development projects
- Providing client support for our comprehensive Investor Relations product portfolio
- Managing the full project life cycle, including project planning, implementation and controlling
- Acting as an interface between our clients and our sales, design, development and quality management teams
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years of work experience in managing digital projects with knowledge of relevant tools and methods for implementation
- Excellent client communication skills
- You’re a digital expert with a fundamental understanding of web development and interest in current internet technologies
- Proven success in managing all stages of the Project Management cycle including planning, implementation and controlling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills displaying ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- Strong team skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and commitment
- Expertise in managing and operating Content Management Systems (e.g WordPress, Drupal etc.)
- Native English language capabilities
- HTML basic knowledge preferable
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing/sales
What we offer
- Extensive 2-3 week training at our Headquarters in Munich, Germany
- Opportunity to take responsibility for projects of well-known clients
- High degree of independence and opportunities for personal development
- Ability to work with diverse international teams, with the opportunity for international travel
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), and paid leave.
- Fulfilling work environment with focus on team spirit and passion
- A modern office in the heart of the Flatiron District
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send a resume, cover letter, and desired compensation range to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.
BACK TO JOB OVERVIEW