The Kochi based EQS Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of EQS Group AG and one of the three development locations of the Group.
With our team you will be working on the realization of interesting and comprehensive cloud- based projects/products. In close cooperation with our team in Munich (Germany), you will be developing you will be developing Web-based/Cloud-based solutions that will live up to our high quality standards for our customers.
The ideal candidate
- Ability to analyze, understand and to further develop existing code bases regarding security flaws
- Advise best security development practices for current and new projects
- Detail-oriented, precise and effective communicator
- Ability to explain technical problems in layman's terms
- Self-reliant and profound working methods
- Has minimum 7+ years working experience at least 3+ years in security
- Should possess analytical, independent and results-oriented approach
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Good knowledge of OWASP 10
- Have experience in or willing to learn technologies like Application Penetration Testing, Static Code analysis, Improvement of Application Security Architecture, Secure Development Life Cycle.
- Certifications like OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, OSWE (Offensive Security) or PTP, THP, PTX, WAPT (eLearnsecurity) are a plus
- Provide support for internal security-related projects to facilitate best practices across the company
- Proactively recommend practical software and operational security improvementsevaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
- Studying architecture/platform and Identifying security gaps in development phase itself.
- Prepares security system reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Your personality is characterized by:
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Outstanding commitment and sense of responsibility.
- Enjoyment with the independent and self-responsible implementation of complex architectures in an agile team.
- Excellent capacity for team work.
What we offer
- We are offering you the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.