The EQS Group AG, headquartered in Munich, offer solutions such as Saas/Cloud based Applications, Corporate Websites, Apps, Online Annual Reports and other Website Tools for efficient financial and corporate communication as well as for corporate compliance. Over 8,000 customers worldwide are using our services, including global players such as BMW Group, Allianz, Fresenius Medical Care, Gazprom or Daimler. Many DAX 30 companies and many medium-sized companies appreciate our experience for their premium online corporate communications.
As a Quality Engineer and member of our global Center of Excellence for Quality you are responsible for making sure that the software we are building and deploying are meeting our and our customers quality standards in every aspect - from overall awareness to how we develop, build, test and operate.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Advise, train and create awareness about software quality processes, best practices and tools
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, developers, DevOps and security engineers
- Select and configure testing and QM tool portfolio
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing as well as automated testing tools and best practices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing and understanding DevOps principles is a plus
- Good English skills
What we offer
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working time
- Modern office not far from the central station
We look forward to receiving your application.
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.