EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. In working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
EQS Group was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 500 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
- Support in establishing standards and technical documentation across a wide variety of products
- Optimize automated documentation processes
- Support in gathering, visualizing and evaluating skill data
- Organize and follow up internal trainings and knowledge exchange events for our developers
- General support of the IT Architecture team
The ideal candidate
- Studies Business Informatics, Computer Science, or a similar discipline with the focus on IT
- Has a basic technical understanding as well as a general affinity for web or software development
- Has preferably experience in technical writing and diagrams (UML/BPMN)
- Has a precise working style, is communicative and likes working in a team
- Is motivated to dive into new topics
- Has strong English language skills
What we offer
- You will get an insight in the fields of software design as well as software architecture
- Possibility to be involved in the development of experimental Proof of Concepts
- Become part of our global team
- We would like to work with you on a long-term basis
- Flexible working times – 12-20 hours per week, up to full time in the semester breaks
- Modern office not far from the Munich central station
We look forward to receiving your application.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.