Perl Developer (m/f/d)
As a Perl Developer you will play a crucial role in taking the existing services of the EQS Group to the next level! You will work in an agile environment with our international teams. Through your beautiful code, you will help to ensure that our product COCKPIT is highly accessible and meets high quality standards.
- Developing new features for our web platform EQS COCKPIT
- Focusing on backend development using Perl
- Programming databases such as MySQL
- Testing, documentation and internal knowledge transfer
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years’ experience in software development, ideally with Perl, PHP, Java or C
- Practical experience in programming databases and web services
- Openness for new technologies
- Very good English language skills
- Not essential but desirable: experience with microservices-based, distributed system architectures and administration of NoSQL databases
- Good German language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to use innovative and modern technologies in interesting projects
- A great working environment in an international team
- Participation in trainings and conferences
- Flexible working time and a modern office near Munich Central Station
- Interesting benefits such as an employee share plan
- Sport offerings and several company events per year
We look forward to receiving your application including your expected salary. Please send your application to: email@example.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.