Front-end Web Developer
EQS Group in Asia provide websites, webcasts, and newswire services to publicly-listed companies. We work on exciting projects with well-known brands including ANTA Sports, China Telecom, CITIC, Haitong, Logan Property etc.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Front-end Developer to take care of HTML projects, such as websites, tools and digital reports. This person will work closely with our designers and project managers to execute deliverable in a timely and high-quality manner.
The ideal candidate
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / I.T. or related disciplines
- 1+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in using of XML or JSON and responsive web design
- Knowledge in Wordpress
- Great willingness to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills, especially within an international working environment
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
Note: Fresh graduates are welcomed!
What we offer
- Five-day work week
- Medical & Hospitalization
- Insurance Scheme
Interested parties please send your CV/resume with current and expected salary to: email@example.com
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.