Scrum Master (m/f)
The Kochi based EQS Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of EQS Group AG and one of the three development locations of the Group.
As a scrum master, you will develop your scrum team ensuring that impediments to progress are removed while proactively collaborating with product owners and other contributors to understand thoroughly the backlog items, sprint and release objectives and the activities/ dependencies required to deliver the product. You would also be responsible for correct and timely execution of all scrum ceremonies as well as sharing metrices and feedback with the team in support of continual improvement efforts.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in software development, of which at least 3 years are successfully performing Scrum Master role.
- Scrum Certified.
- Strong team player, able to work effectively as part of cross-functional and distributed team. Experience in working with a virtual team is preferred.
- Helps the team achieve excellence in areas including quality, predictability, flow and velocity. Helps the team focus on daily and iteration goals in the context of team objectives.
- Effective analytical skills to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems, issues and solutions.
- Excellent Communicational skills (stakeholder management, negotiation, Facilitation, influencing) including strong skills in active listening to improve team effectiveness and performance.
- Exposure to Tools like JIRA, TF, Confluence is preferred.
- Experience in organizing and facilitating the scrum ceremonies. Expertise in Agile matrices.
- Expert in Agile planning and estimations. Well versed with Backlog prioritizations.
- Supports the PO in managing the product backlog and Development team in removing impediments.
- Participated in organizations transitioning into an Agile methodology is preferred.
- Exposure to DevOps and Continuous Integration would be an advantage.
- Experience on HTML/CSS/PHP or Any CMS would be a plus.
Your personality is characterized by
- Communicative – Effective and assertive at communicating with local and remote teams.
- Situationally aware – An awareness of team pressure, constraints, progress and individual motivation.
- The attitude of Continuous improvement.
- The attitude of Transparency.
- Knowledge of German, Russian, Hindi or Chinese would be advantageous but is not a must.
- Knowledge of German would be advantageous.
- Master, Diploma, Bachelor Degree.
What we offer
- We are offering you the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.
- Possibility to work in international teams with the option of travelling abroad.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to: Career_India@eqs.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.