Web Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 clients worldwide trust EQS’s products and services, including renowned companies such as adidas, Airbus and BMW.
You will work in an international and agile team. The development of a Single Page Application (SPA) is your responsibility. You will contribute to the analysis and planning of the frontend architecture and implement it with current technologies and frameworks like Angular 6+. Your aspiration is the sustainable development of long-lasting products. You optimize UX and UI for a variety of devices. Thereby, you will contribute with your ideas and your experience to the further development of our products.
- Implementation of new features in the front-end of our products
- Development of our SPA architecture
- Streamlining of our Continuous Delivery Pipeline for SPA
- Development of our system architecture in an interdisciplinary team
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years of experience in the area of front-end development
- Experience in the development of SPA (preferably Angular)
- An independent and proactive way of working
- Great willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent English language skills
- Desirable: Knowledge of Front-end Tooling (Gulp, Webpack), Node.js or Full-Stack Development
- Experience with cloud and microservice architectures are a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to use innovative and modern technologies in interesting projects
- Participation in trainings and conferences
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- Flexible working time
- Modern office near Munich central station
- Benefits like our employee share plan and several company events a year
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to: email@example.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.