- Create and send out new and updated policies to large numbers at the touch of a button thanks to a user-friendly interface
- Save time with automated workflows which remove the need for manual and time consuming tasks – our fully automated system does it for you so you can focus on the work that matters
- Take full advantage of a multi-user platform: manage access rights by creating customised roles and domains
- Demonstrate robust policy management processes in line with established compliance standards such as ISO 19600
- Foster a compliance culture and reduce risk by educating employees and creating a company-wide centralised policy library which offers round-the-clock access to all the policies and procedures
- Reduce company liability by keeping auditable records of policy communications and certifications
- Provide meaningful insights to your management thanks to real-time dashboard & reporting
- Track the distribution and adoption of your policies with a single point of reference
- Create customised reports using smart filters and export data
Everything at a glance
EQS Policy Manager is the one single reference point for all policy activity in your company. It’s easy to create, store and effectively communicate all your policies to employees, giving you peace of mind. Through an intuitive dashboard and reporting tools you can deliver meaningful insights to your management.
Which guidelines have been rolled out and to which business units? Which languages are they available in and which previous versions exist? The digital policy library provides a simple overview:
- Store policies centrally and in a digital format rather than scattered across different locations
- Easily upload new policies as a file (Word, PDF) or HTML and in the languages of your choice
- Organise policies by category and tags
Seamless policy communication to your desired audience
Creating and distributing your Code of Conduct, guidelines and procedures to employees is simple using EQS Policy Manager.
- Import your employee data in Excel format, build your desired audience using filters or automatically synch up with your existing HR system
- Distribute policies and similar documents via the platform with email notification to the recipient
- Set up campaigns to automatically provide new employees with all relevant documents
- Set up automatic email reminders to increase employee engagement and adoption
- Remove paperwork with electronic adoption and signing
All KPIs at a glance thanks to comprehensive reporting
EQS Policy Manager provides you with the key information on policy adoption rates:
- The dashboard includes statistics on pending policy adoptions, distribution rate, employee feedback, and more
- Filter metrics by country, business unit, period and category. See and export the reports that matter to you
- Easily export all charts as image files for use in board presentations
Audit-proof system in a secure cloud environment
Demonstrate to regulators and auditors that your organisation has robust processes in place, including audit-proof documentation of all policies, including deliveries and adoptions.
- Set up temporary access for external auditors or authorities
- Access all versions of your policies and other documents in a few clicks thanks to the full audit trail functionality
- Keep a record of all policy deliveries and adoptions in one place
- Rely on our secure platform hosted on ISO 27001 certified servers in the European Union
White Paper: The Complete Guide to Policy Management
How to effectively create, implement and communicate Compliance policies and measure the success of your policy program – for everyone who is responsible for Compliance policies in their organization.
Blog article: 4 Tips for stress-free policy management without worrying
Guidelines help to minimize compliance risks in companies. That's the plan. The reality looks different in many companies: Headaches at all levels. Because with every new regulation the potential policy chaos increases.
Blog article: How to write policies that convince your employees
Convince your employees with formulated guidelines. But be careful: not every policy fits every company. Industry and corporate culture can make some policies ineffective. You can find out what you should pay attention to in the article.
Highest security for your policy management
Our IT processes and IT infrastructure are ISO-certified and audited annually, giving you the security to work in a protected area with the highest security standards. All data is stored on the high-availability servers in the data center of the Bayerische Landesbank in Munich, Germany.
Our use of RSA SecurID technology ensures that only approved parties can access our systems via best-in-class two-factor authentication.