Webinar | Key changes and challenges for company secretaries in 2021
During this practical webinar, our expert panel will discuss:
Changes to reporting
- Discussing the FRC’s recent consultation paper on unbundling corporate reporting (Latham & Watkins LLP have written a good summary).
- FRC recommending increased use of technology/interactivity in presenting corporate information
- Section 172 guidance
- FRC’s review of AGMs in H1 2020 and its recommendation to introduce a more digital approach
- What do you need to be thinking about for this year’s AGM?
Market Abuse Regulation
- Has Coronavirus and remote working shaped your process for dealing with inside information? What will you take into 2021?
- ESMA has provided flexibility on who should be included on an insider list, and how large a permanent insider list should be – how will this affect how you manage your lists going forward?
About EQS Group
Established in 2000 and trusted by thousands of companies worldwide, EQS Group provides intuitive digital compliance solutions that help you comply with regulations and meet best practice.
Whether you need to manage insider lists or gifts and hospitality, store and effectively communicate your policies, address conflicts of interest or misconduct and minimise risk, we can help. Our goal is to equip Compliance Professionals with the power of simple workflows, automated processes, advanced analytics, and simplified reporting to make their job easier. In addition to its compliance product suite, EQS Group provides investor relations digital solutions.
Today the group employs more than 500 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.