We, the EQS Group, are a leading technology provider for digital investor relations, corporate communications and compliance.
Since our foundation in 2000, we have grown from a start-up to an international group with offices in currently 15 locations. Our team consists of more than 400 employees worldwide.
We are currently expanding our online marketing activities internationally. With your extensive expertise in online marketing, you could be an ideal asset for our young and growing team. Together, we can actively shape the growth of EQS Group.
- Create and drive all international SEA campaigns, particularly Google Ads, as well as creation of performance reports
- Planning and management of inbound marketing activities to accelerate lead generation using our marketing automation software, HubSpot
- Set up and permanent adjustment of conversion-optimized landing pages, including A/B-testing and performance measurement
- Tracking all relevant KPIs used to drive our marketing activities
- Close collaboration with colleagues responsible for social media and SEO
The ideal candidate
- Relevant professional experience in online marketing, particularly SEA
- Experience in the creation of landing pages, content flows, and performing content measurements
- High degree of analytical skills as well as strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be a team player
- Excellent German and English language skills, ideally also proficient knowledge of French
- Degree in Business Administration, Communication or Marketing
What we offer
- Actively contribute to the development and expansion of our online marketing activities
- International collaboration with our global Sales and Marketing colleagues
- A great working environment in a dynamic, fast-growing company
- Benefits such as company-sponsored athletics offerings
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office 5 minutes from Munich Central Station
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.