EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Investor Relations, Corporate Communications, and Corporate Compliance. More than 8,000 companies worldwide use EQS Group’s offerings to fulfill complex national and international disclosure obligations, to minimize risk, and to reach stakeholders. For the further support of our Swiss IT team, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer (m/w/d).
- Full involvement in software solutions, including all stages of the development process
- Come up with and implement smart solutions for small to medium size development projects (e.g. new features, client requests, processes automation, integration into 3rd party systems)
- Analyze and fix technical issues; propose workaround solutions if needed
- Guarantee the high quality of the code produced and take part in continuous improvement processes
- Provide technical assistance to the Client Services and Project Management teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong skills in PHP and object-oriented programming
- Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to relational databases with a strong background on MySQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS, XML, JS)
- Experience in Linux environments is a strong plus
- Knowledge of web code and web server security as well as exposure to email related technologies is an asset
- Fluent English and German is a plus
What We Offer
- A culture of engineering, innovation and improvement in a highly dynamic and motivated environment
- Opportunity to take responsibility and contribute to exciting international projects
- An international IT team with experts around the world to share and gain knowledge
- A modern workplace in vibrant Zurich-West
- Competitive salary, great social benefits, share participation program, team and company events
Sounds interesting? We are excited to receive your application incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your documents to email@example.com.
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.