EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance in the B2B sector. As a full-service provider, all DAX30 companies are among our more than 8,000 customers. Our more than 400 employees work in the most important financial centers of the world.
Our web-based product EQS COCKPIT is the technical heart of EQS Group. You will be responsible for building our future cloud infrastructure & platform as well as the continuous delivery pipeline of the microservice-based SaaS communication solution. You will work closely with our software architects and developers on an agile and international project and will be able to contribute your ideas and experience to create and continuously develop a stable, secure and sustainable platform.
- Installation, configuration, planning and optimization of our database clusters
- Monitoring, administration, repair and maintenance of databases
- Documentation of processes and administrative tasks
- Compliance with best practices, security, availability and data protection policies
- Supporting developers in the design of databases
- Participation in 24/7 on-call duty to ensure productive operation
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience as a DBA with MySQL in a 24/7 production environment
- Good practical experience in creating backups, replications, high availability, design and optimization of database performance
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting CPU, memory, and I/O issues
- Proficient in the use of relational, document and graph-based databases such as Percona, Elasticsearch or Neo4J
- Independent and proactive working methods
- Ideally, experience in handling databases in AWS
- Knowledge of agile software development
What We Offer
- Great working environment as part of an innovative and international team and the opportunity to contribute your own skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office only 5 minutes from Munich Central Station
- Benefits such as a sponsored sports program and our employee share plan
- Several company events per year
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
Besuche uns auch auf Kununu.
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.