Are you looking for excellent professional growth opportunities in a young and dynamic team with the atmosphere of a start-up, but with the security and the backing of an established company? You may not know EQS Group yet, but you do know our clients: Daimler, Kingfisher, HelloFresh, BMW, SAP, Codemasters, and many others.
- The creation of comprehensive websites and digital investor relation tools as well as internal product, process and software development projects
- Managing the full project life cycle, including project planning, implementation and controlling
- Being the main point of contact for our UK sales team to coordinate all operational requests
- Acting as an interface between our clients and our sales, design, development and quality management team
- Driving the continuous product and process development and optimization
The ideal candidate
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in managing digital projects with knowledge of relevant tools and methods for implementation
- University degree in (information) management, economics, IT or a similar field
- Fundamental understanding of web development and interest in current internet technologies
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Fluent in English and German with a willingness to travel internationally
What we offer
- Opportunity to take responsibility for exciting projects of international clients
- High degree of independence and opportunities for personal development
- Team spirit, an excellent culture, and a flat hierarchy in a modern office in the heart of Munich
- Ability to work with diverse international teams, clients and agencies with the opportunity for international travel
We are looking forward to receiving your application (resume and cover letter) including your salary expectation. We will only consider cover letters in English. Please send your application to: email@example.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.