EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 clients worldwide trust EQS’s products and services, including renowned companies such as adidas, Airbus and BMW.
Our web-based product EQS COCKPIT is the technical heart of EQS Group. You will be responsible for building our future cloud infrastructure & platform as well as the continuous delivery pipeline of the microservice-based SaaS communication solution. You will work closely with our software architects and developers on an agile international project. You will contribute your ideas and experience in order to develop a stable, secure and sustainable platform.
- Development and expansion of our microservice platform
- Administration and monitoring of the existing infrastructure
- Automation and provisioning of new systems
- Ensuring the high availability of our platform
- Assisting developers in setting up new delivery pipelines
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the development of web-based applications
- Good practical knowledge in container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience in working with distributed systems and architectures
- Good knowledge of linux-based operating systems such as Ubuntu
- Practical experience in setting up a continuous delivery pipeline with Jenkins
- Confident in the use of Ansible or Puppet/Chef
- Experience with relational and document-based databases
- Skills in agile software development with Scrum or XP
What we offer
- Great work environment with an innovative and international team
- Modern office 5 minutes from Munich Central Station
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits such as the employee share plan
- A sponsored sports program and four company events per year
We look forward to receiving your application including your expected salary. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.