Are you looking for excellent professional growth opportunities in a team with the atmosphere of a start-up, but with the security and the backing of an established company? You may not know EQS Group yet, but you do know our customers: Weight Watchers, Airbus, BMW, SAP, JP Morgan, UBS, and others.
EQS Group is a leader in digital investor relations (IR) and compliance. We support listed companies fulfil their capital markets requirements as well as compliance requirements. We enable our clients to effectively and efficiently communicate with their stakeholders, by developing and maintaining IR websites, distributing press releases, conducting audio webcasts, and helping improve their workflow.
EQS is the market leader in Europe and Asia and has a young New York operation, situated in the heart of Chelsea/Meatpacking District. The EQS New York office is looking for a motivated project and client management professional eager to make their mark in expanding EQS’ success to the US market.
Operating in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, you will interface with our Sales, Development, Creative Design Departments and our clients. You will be responsible for planning and managing client projects as well as internal projects. While managing the full project life cycle, you will ensure that the quality of all deliverables meet stakeholder expectations. For our existing website clients, you will be the main point of contact to conduct content updates and coordinate change requests with our development team.
You will be involved in the creation of comprehensive websites and digital investor relation tools as well as internal product, process and software development projects. You will work alongside global teams, clients, and agencies to drive successful project delivery.
The ideal candidate
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in managing digital projects or content management with knowledge of relevant tools and methods for implementation
- You’re a digital expert with a fundamental understanding of web development and interest in current internet technologies
- You have worked with various content management systems and know the basics of HTML and CSS
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in (information) management, economics, or a similar field
Your personality is characterized by:
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and commitments
- Native English language fluency, or equivalent level
What we offer
- Opportunity to take responsibility for projects of well-known clients
- High degree of independence and opportunities for personal development
- Team spirit, an excellent culture, and a flat hierarchy
- Ability to work with diverse international teams, with the opportunity for international travel
- A modern office in the heart of the Meatpacking District/Chelsea in New York
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We are looking forward to receiving your application (resume and cover letter). Please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.