The Kochi based EQS Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of EQS Group AG and one of the three development locations of the Group.
Our web-based product COCKPIT is the technical heart of EQS. You are co-responsible for the improvement as well as the redevelopment of this central SaaS communication solution. Thereby, you will work closely with our software architects and technical project managers in agile project setup.
The ideal candidate
- Development and operation of:
- A container-based cloud-architecture.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines.
- An Extensive Monitoring- and Telemetry-solution.
- Securing a high availability of company systems.
- Assistance in the development of our microservice platform.
- Experience in the setup and operation of containerised environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in the setup and operation of a Continuous Delivery Pipeline (Jenkins, Ansible, Gitlab)
- Excellent Linux skills (CoreOS, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Profound system experience in web applications as well as knowledge of distributed software architectures (IaC, SaaS, Microservices, Spring-Cloud).
- First experience in the setup and operation of cloud-based application environments (AWS, Azure).
- A fundamental understanding of virtualisation.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience with at least 1 years of experience in System Administration
- Excellent English skills.
- Microservice-based, shared system architectures
- Administration of NoSQL databases (particularly with Elasticsearch)
- Script languages in the scope of IT automation (Python, PHP, Shell-Scripting)
- Agile project methods and Scrum
Your personality is characterized by
- Outstanding commitment and sense of responsibility.
- Excellent capacity for team work.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure domain.
What we offer
- You have the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance-related salary.
- High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
- Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to: Career_India@eqs.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.