With our strong expansion plans, international presence in 15 major cities worldwide and market dominance, it is an exciting time to become part of the EQS team. In your role as SCRUM Master / Agile Coach, you aim to raise awareness concerning SCRUM at the company level and successfully help to make it part of the EQS culture! Would you say that SCRUM is in your DNA? Then we look forward to your application.
- Communicating agile values and principles to our cross-functional SCRUM teams and managers
- Carrying out SCRUM events that take place within the two-week sprints
- Working closely with our Product Owners to refine the backlog
- Identifying impediments for the team’s work and trying to solve them
- Giving workshops concerning the SCRUM framework and tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Working together with various stakeholders to improve and evaluate existing SCRUM processes
The ideal candidate
- Several years of professional experience as a SCRUM Master or Agile Coach, ideally with international SCRUM teams
- Strong knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Very good English language skills
- Background in software development through studies or work experience is a plus
- SCRUM certification is not essential but desirable
What we offer
- A great working environment in an international team
- Opportunity to use innovative and modern technologies in interesting projects
- Participation in trainings and conferences
- Flexible working time and a modern office near Munich Central Station
- Interesting benefits such as an employee share plan
- Sport offerings and several company events per year
We look forward to receiving your application including your expected salary. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.