- Management, optimization and configuration of our network and systems
- Maintenance of active directory structure
- Monitoring of site stability and performance
- Scaling of our infrastructure and ensuring of system and network security
- Documentation of system design and procedures
- Working closely with developers supporting new features and services
- Coordination with IT team on corporate systems and network
- Troubleshooting of site issues
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of Linux or UNIX system administration experience
- 3+ years hands on experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Good understanding of fundamental technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP
- Experience with web server configuration (Nginx, Apache)
- Proficient in using MySQL and/or Elasticsearch
- Solid experience with monitoring, trending, network design, high availability and backups
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery
- Configuration management of servers with Ansible
- Willingness to extend knowledge
What we offer
- A great working environment in an international team
- Opportunity to use innovative and modern technologies in interesting projects
- Participation in trainings and conferences
- Flexible working time and a modern office near Munich Central Station
- Interesting benefits such as an employee share plan
- Sport offerings and several company events per year
We look forward to receiving your application including your expected salary. Please send your application to: email@example.com
For queries, contact:
The EQS Advantage
We set big goals. Our vision is to be the leading European cloud provider for global investor relations and corporate compliance solutions by 2025.
We work hard to make team members feel welcome and ensure that they identify with their work. But what is it really like working at EQS? Why is EQS so special?
Your Benefits at EQS
Employees at EQS benefit from a great working environment, international job opportuniites and a familiar working atmosphere company events, workshops and team activities.
We're constantly looking for the best people to ensure our future growth.