The presentation slides are synchronized with the audio signal. This gives participants the experience of a live presentation and allows them to visually follow highlights and the investment story.
The EQS Audio Webcast software is embedded within your browser and is compatible with all browsers and devices, including mobile devices. Participants can access the event without installing any additional software, thus increasing access.
Your attendees can ask you questions via text or phone.
Live or On Demand
Participants can access your presentation live or watch the recorded version on demand, meaning the presentation can be watched at any time.
Presentation Slide Management
In the Audio Webcast presenter interface, you can easily navigate through your presentation slides. All attendees will see your slides synchronized on their screens
Our Q&A module allows participants to ask questions via the platform. In the presenter interface, you can manage incoming questions.
Post-event, you will receive a list with the information of all event attendees.
The webcast software can coordinate multiple language versions of the presentation and the audio stream for the best user experience.
Additional information and documentation can be offered as a download within the presentation.
For non-public events, you can generate access codes to ensure that only accredited participants have access to the presentation.
If desired, a professional operator will moderate your conference. That way, you can focus on your presentation.
- Our player does not use Flash and works seamlessly on all browsers and devices. Attendees don’t have to install any software, guaranteeing access in even the strictest firewall environments.
- Our player can be customized to integrate the look and feel of your corporate branding.
- Using responsive design, the webcast display is automatically adapted to your screen size – from small, mobile-optimized screens, to full HD displays.
- The platform’s use of an integrated landline audio signal ensures higher reliability and superior sound quality in comparison to Voice-over-IP solutions.
- We create a digital webcast archive to host past events on your company’s website.
- Our experienced team has worked on over 2,000 webcasts since 2002.