The ESEF Service from EQS Group
The ESEF service from EQS Group eases the process of filing your financial statements:
- You send us your annual and consolidated statements in standard digital format (for example Word, Excel, PDF)
- We convert the reports into ESEF format (including table tagging)
- At the end we transfer the data to the national OAM, such as the Unternehmensregister (Company Register) or OeKB
Benefits of the EQS ESEF Service
Simple workflow with no extra effort for you
- Upload of your annual financial statements into EQS IR COCKPIT in standard format (Word, Excel or PDF)
- Conversion of the statement into the required XHTML format using tested software
- ESEF-Tagging of relevant tables and notes in XBRL / implementing extensions (Anchoring) / validation of tagging
- Review of complete statement using the four-eyes eye-principle and in-house comparison software
- Opportunity to preview the report converted and tagged in XHTML in the EQS COCKPIT. Any change requests implemented within the shortest possible time, certainly on the same day.
- The ESEF-compliant statement is easily made available or submitted for approval in the EQS IR COCKPIT. Your submission obligation is hereby fulfilled. After review by the OAM, the report is published on its platform.
EQS ESEF Service: A convenient way to implement the ESEF regulation
The only fully comprehensive ESEF service – worldwide
Who is obliged to ESEF?
The European Security and Market Authority ESMA sets the rules for the new European Single Electronic Format.
As of 2021, all issuers whose securities are traded on a regulated market within the EU are required to file their IFRS consolidated financial statement for the fiscal year as of January 1, 2021.
As ESEF is based on iXBRL no other format will be accepted by the authorities.
Our expertise, your benefit
We have been experts in converting and filing financial reports for over 10 years now. Since then our clients have consistently saved time and money. 5,000+ companies rely on our service every year.
Contact our expert
Always stay up to date
Our newsletter “EQS Compliance Compass” brings you informative and thought-provoking articles from the world of Compliance (e.g. noteworthy articles, white papers & more).