Statements That Can Be Submitted
- ANNUAL STATEMENTS
- CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT
- FUNDS STATEMENTS
Who is Required to Submit Financial Statements?
- Statements need to be submitted at the latest 12 months after the reporting date.
- Corporations that are traded on capital markets (e.g. listed companies) or have issued securities on capital markets must submit statements within a reduced period of 4 months after the reporting date.
XML – The Most Efficient Filing Format
We have developed a way to easily convert your statements into XML format. Using XML is much more cost efficient than using other formats. With our easy workflow you also save time:
- Upload your report to our platform (Word, Excel or PDF format)
- Set the day of publication (optional)
- We convert the document to XML
- We submit the statement to the German Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger) on your behalf
Features That Make Filing Easy
- Upload documents in Word, Excel, or PDF format.
- Automated email notifications update you on the process.
- Converted statement previews available.
- Service hotline available from 7 am to 9 pm.
- Highest security standards with our private cloud software
- Translation services available for all statements.
More Than 5,000 Companies Use Our XML Filing Services