Status quo and its impact on the implementation of the Supply Chain Act (LkSG) in German companies
Together with the Ansbach University of Applied Sciences, EQS Group has published its first study on the Supply Chain Act. This study relates to companies headquartered in Germany and sheds light on the questions:
Where do German companies stand with regard to the implementation of the due diligence requirements of the LkSG? What are the implications for German companies? How have they prepared themselves? What were or are their greatest challenges?
To this end, companies selected on a representative basis by sector, number of employees and turnover were surveyed on their experiences with the implementation of the LkSG using a “mixed methods” design.
With this white paper you will receive:
- All key findings of the largest study ever conducted on the LkSG with over 500 participants.
- The reasons why companies deal with the LkSG
- The procedure for implementing the due diligence obligations under the LkSG
- The current status of due diligence according to the LkSG
- Conclusion and recommendations for action